Sunday, November 15, 2009

Re-Opening, New Stuff, Clearance Sale, More


The Good Leaf will re-open this Tuesday, November 17th.  I've missed the shop and all my great customers.

But my time has been put to good use.  I've been busy putting together some fantastic Tea Packages called Tea Solutions. They combine teas with simple, yet highly effective strategies from positive psychology and mind body medicine.  I think they're great ways to enhance the functional qualities of gourmet tea and they offer great value.   I also have a great Starter Kit for tea novices called TEA101.  I'm sure these packages will make really nice holiday gifts.  I'm putting together a couple more that will be ready in the next few days. Along with these packages, I've introduced a few new teas incluing Butterscotch Pudding Flavored Black Tea, Sunshine Flavored Black Tea, Good Night Herbal Tisane, and a few new flavored green teas will be available as well - Goji Grape is my favorite; it reminds me of Welch's Grape Soda.  They're not all up on the website yet, but they will be. 

I also have a couple of seasonal teas that should be ready later on this week. 

So I'm clearing out a few teas to make room for the new stuff.  Yummy Biscotti, Fireside Spice, Cocoa Loco Verde, and Harmony are all on clearance.  The price for any of these teas is now $5 for a tin, $10 for 8oz and $15 for 16oz.  These prices will continue while supplies last.  All of these are really nice teas; I just am out of space.

There are some more changes ahead for The Good Leaf; I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites