Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sweet Treats


We now have chocolates from The Chocolate Gecko back in stock. In addition to the chocolate buddha truffles that have our Red Chai in the filling, we also have their very popular Komodo Krunch toffee, chocolate covered orange peel, peanut butter cups, grahams, and assorted truffles.


And in addition to the artisan chocolates, we are also carrying gourmet cookies from Park 19 cookies of Saratoga. We're featuring their Chocolate Chip Pretzel cookies and the ridiculously delicious Cinnamon Bun cookie. Park 19 cookies were featured as Rachael Ray's Snack of the Day!


With the addition of these delicious treats from local businesses, I will no longer be baking here at The Good Leaf. But I know you'll be delighted with these new items. And over the course of the summer, I will be looking for a few addtional local food merchants to expand your choices.
If you would like to place a special order for any of my baked specialties including the green tea cupcakes, red velvets, vegan nirvana, green tea or earl grey cookies, madeleines, brownies, or my chocolate chip pretzel cookies, just contact me a few days in advance, and I'd be glad to whip up a batch especially for you.

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites