Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Website and Concept

This will be my last post on this blog.  Thank you so much for your support!  I made some recent major changes and The Good Leaf will have a new focus in the future.  I am offering a subset of beneficial teas I had been offering in the past, along with some new beneficial blends.  My new website, www.therapytea.com just went live, and it's accompanied by a new blog, http://therapybeginswithtea.blogspot.com.

I am happy about this new path; for me it's a natural progression on my path as a psychologist and "tea-lady", and I am really excited about the possibilities for helping people experience greater health and well-being benefit than what would come from drinking tea, or exploring self-help individually.

I apologize for those of you who are disappointed that I am not carrying the full line of gourmet teas I previously did.  Without the bricks and mortar shop, it is not practical for me to be blending such a huge line of teas.  I blend tea to order, and it is just too cumbersome to offer such a huge line year round.  Another reality is that a few companies that supplied my ingredients have gone out of business, and I was constantly seeking out new suppliers of rare and hard to come by ingredients.  I had to discontinue several blends for that reason.

Now I am focusing on the the line of uniquely beneficial blends I have been building over the past year or so, and a few truly unique flavored blends. These are among the most popular, delicious and helpful teas I had previously, with some new additions as well. I will still be offering seasonal special flavored teas, starting with Love White Tea for Valentine's Day so you can check back for my current offerings.

Thanks again, and I hope you will explore the new site and offerings!

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites