Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's Next?

Here's a big, exciting announcement:

For those of you who have wondered where to find The Good Leaf gourmet teas after we leave our Lark Street location, I'll tell you where:

At our Lark Street location!!!!

After we move out at the end of June, Victoria Luciano will be taking over the space and promptly opening up Lil Buddha Tea!  I am so excited.  Victoria will be keeping our decor and the general feel of the space, and infusing it with her warm and calm energy. She'll be carrying about 25 Good Leaf teas, and serving a tea based menu that will include specialty drinks and Bubble Tea.

But there's more: Victoria is a holistic health enthusiast who believes in the healing properties of quality food.  She'll be offering a healthy and delcious cafe style menu at Lil Buddha Tea.  Her menu is in development, but she was kind enough to offer me a peek, and I can't wait to visit as a customer.  Finally, wholesome and healthy foods will be available on Lark Street.  We haven't seen that since Shades of Green closed.

I'm very excited about the upcoming evolution of 274 Lark Street and will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we cant wait!

-s&v

;-)

Baby Items for Winter said...

Oh man! We are new to the area and have just discovered your place. We were thinking of proposing your place as our daughters baby shower location. :( It isn't until late July, maybe we can work with the next owners...

B said...

Will we be able to refill our Good Leaf tins?

I was super excited to find a few flavors I really liked and be able to keep stocking up without any waste. You know, that first R: Reduce. I'm in pretty desperate need of a good local source of loose tea -- really, you don't want to see me suffering from caffeine withdrawal.

Paul said...

Ah! I hope the new owners continue to carry the Oolong au Lait blend. I'm totally addicted to it :)

michelle said...

I'm not sure what the new owners will be doing exactly. I know they will be offering a similar drink menu to ours, that they will be carrying 25 of our teas to start, and that they do intend to sell the tea loose as well as prepare it in drinks. They will also be focusing on a cafe menu and other wellness promoting foods and drinks. I suppose other details will emerge over time. For the teas they won't be carrying, please continue to check my website, blog and/or facebook page for updates on where you'll be able to find them.

Add to Technorati Favorites